- small to medium size head of cauliflower
- 1/2 gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 vegetable broth (I used imagine brand no chicken broth)
- your favorite vegan bbq sauce (i used annie’s)
- salt to taste
- oil for greasing baking sheet (grapeseed is good here)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut cauliflower into bite size florets.
- Mix the flour, spices, salt in a small bowl. Then mix in the broth.
- Dip the florets in the batter, evenly coating them, and place on greased baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes until lightly brown.
- Brush the cauliflower with bbq sauce. You can also use a fork to dip them if you don’t have a cooking brush.
- Return to the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- For extra crispy “wings”, turn on the broiler for a minute or two.
- Enjoy! 🙂