In honor of beauty week, Whole Foods (at least in the ny/ct/nj region) is having a sale! And of course I participated 😀 The sale covered face care/make up and lasts from March 22 through March 28. Hello 25% off! I have dry skin with sensitive tendencies, so these are products that I feel work best for me. I didn’t realize until I made this list…but all of these products except for one are things I bought to try! I like switching up my skin care and learning about different brands. Enjoy my beauty haul post 🙂
I stopped wearing eye make up for a while (years) on a regular basis because it was just so much effort. Recently I decided that I wanted to go back. I love make up and it felt as if I wasn’t being myself. I had only been wearing it when I went out to meet people. And then it dwindled even further to only special occasions. Especially since I am not in food service anymore, I just decided to wear it again! I got a lot of positive reaction form regular people in my life and it was great!! So that brings me to the only repurchase in this list (there are a lot of beauty products I repurchase regularly, but not necessarily this day):
Zuzu Liquid Liner! Now that I’ve been doing this for over a month, I’ve mastered liquid eye liner all over again. I set my lids and all around my eyes (I do a winged liner) with foundation powder first and there is very minimal smudging through out the day!
Here are the ones that I bought to try. I will be posting on my instagram as I try these out!
- Derma E Hydrating Facial Wipes these have hyaluronic acid (along with the other products in the hydrating line) and smelled very clean and fresh
- Derma E Vitamin C Micellar Water new product alert!
- Mineral Fusion Pressed Face Powder I usually use the Zuzu one, but Mineral Fusion was on sale on top of the sale…so ya know how it goes 🙂
- Mineral Fusion Lipstick Butter the hunt for a good lip color is always on
- Nourish Organic Face Cleanser my friend with a similar skin type to me tried this loved it, so I wanted to see for myself!
- Nourish Organic Face Lotion my skin doesn’t like heavy creams although it gets very dry, so I’m super excited to find a lightweight lotion to try (shoutout to Bogavia for also making a lightweight face lotion)
- Various Nail Polishes from Various Brands
Note: I wish I shopped in a store that carried the W3ll People line! I have some samples of their products! I have to go back to get the beauty bags they started selling today anyway..$90 valued bag for $18.99!